Lisa Olivia Munn is an American actress and former television host. After an internship at a news station in Tulsa, she moved to Los Angeles where she began her professional career as a television host for the gaming network G4, primarily on the series Attack of the Show! from 2006 until 2010.
Olivia Munn Biography
|Real Name/Full Name:||Lisa Olivia Munn|
|Age:||41 years old|
|Birth Date:||3 July 1980|
|Birth Place:||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States|
|Net Worth||$30 million|
Olivia Munn Net Worth
|Olivia Munn Net Worth:||$30 Million|
|Full Name:||Olivia Munn|
|Income:||$1 Million (Annual)|
Olivia Munn Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2022||$30 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$27 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$25 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$22 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$16 Million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$15 Million|
Lisa “Olivia” Munn was born July 3, 1980 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Her mother, Kimberly Nguyen, was born and raised in Vietnam and later fled as a Vietnamese refugee after the Vietnam War in 1975. She ended up in Oklahoma and after attending college married Winston Munn. When Munn was two, her parents divorced. Her mother got remarried to a member of the U.S. Air Force. The family relocated many times, but Munn was raised primarily on Yokoto Air Base in Tokyo, Japan. Munn has described her stepfather as demeaning and verbally abusive. Munn moved back to Oklahoma with her mother when Kimberly and her stepfather divorced. Munn attended the University of Oklahoma and graduated with a degree in journalism and a minor in Japanese and dramatic arts.
Munn mainly spends her time in 2 cities Los Angeles and California. From 2012 to 2014, she was associated with a Swedish actor Joel Kinnaman. Munn then dated Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers until the end of 2017. And in the same year, Olivia Munn accused big director Brett Ratner of sexual harassment.
Munn was a spokesperson in 2011 for the Dosomething.org’s Green Your School campaign. She filmed a PSA for the Green Your School Challenge and sat on the panel of judges that evaluated entries. Munn is involved with PETA, helping them with a campaign that ultimately freed a sick elephant from a touring circus. She also posted for PETA’s “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” campaign in 2010 and 2012.
Olivia Munn has made a number of very smart investments. She was an early investor in Uber and dog walking app Wag. She also invested in a jerky company called “Chef’s Cut Real Jerky” and Blue Bottle Coffee, which was eventually acquired by Nestle.
Olivia Munn Social media account
To start her career, Munn interned at NCB affiliate in Tulsa. After which she went on to pursue her career in acting in Los Angeles.
- In 2005, Munn appeared in the role of Millie Acuna, a teenage surfer, in season two of the TV drama ‘Beyond the Break’. She also got the chance to work in a horror video movie titled “Scarecrow Gone Wild”. Even appeared in the movie “The Road to Canyon Lake”.
- In 2006, She joined the “Attack of the Show” as the co-host.
- In 2009, Munn advertised for Microsoft’s bing search engine. She also gave her appearance for The Daily Show, NBC’s “Chuck,”. She was also seen in the movie titled “Magic Mike”.
- In 2010, Munn played the role in two famous movies titled “Big Stan” and “Insanitarium”.
- In 2014, she was also promoting Proactive skincare line
- Since 2015 she has been the Voice of character Phoebe Callisto on the Disney Junior animated series titled “Miles from Tomorrowland”.
- However, Munn’s real fame came when he played the lead role in Aaron Sorkin’s drama series “The Newsroom” on HBO.