Know the area of ​​the earth here

Know the area of ​​the earth here today you mean the world what is the area of ​​the earth Will learn about it. Our world is made up of many large oceans and continents. About whom we know some things while about some we do not know. By the way, we have been hearing since our childhood that 71 percent of the total part of our earth is water, while the remaining 29 percent is land. In such a situation, you would also want to know that after all, how much part of this whole world is covered by water, while how much area is present on the land. As far as the land area is concerned, the largest country in it is Russia, which is bigger than a continent.

Know the area of ​​the earth here
Know the area of ​​the earth here

The name of our country India comes in seventh place among the 10 largest countries of the world. However, there are many such countries in the world whose area is as much as any town or city in India. In this way, there are as many countries in our earth from the size of a large continent to the size of a small city. But have you ever thought that if the water part of this world and the ground part are added, then what will be its total area. If you do not know about it, then today we are going to tell you about this, so let us know.

what is the area of ​​the earth

Let us tell you that the area of ​​the world i.e. this entire earth is 510.070 million square kilometers. On the other hand, if we talk about the share of water and land, then water is spread over an area of ​​about 148.94 million square kilometers in this world. While there is land on 361.132 million square kilometres. The Earth’s land is divided into 263 different countries, in which Russia has the largest land area, while the least land is with the Vatican City country.

Even though the population of Russia is small, but it is the largest country in the world on the basis of area, Russia has 12.5 percent of the total area of ​​the world. This is a total of 17,098,242 square kilometers, while Vatican City, the world’s smallest country, has only 0.44 square kilometers of land. Despite Canada being the second largest country in the world, it is present in half the area of ​​Russia, from this you can get an idea of ​​how big a country Russia is.

As far as India is concerned, Russia, Canada, China, America, Brazil, Australia, India, Argentina, Kazakhstan and Algeria are included in the top 10 countries of the world respectively. In this, our India is present in the seventh place, the total area of ​​India is 3,287,263 square kilometers, which is settled on only 2.4 percent of the whole world.

so now you what is the area of ​​the earth Let us tell you that according to the area, the area of ​​the world’s largest continent Asia is 44,391,162 square kilometers. Whereas the world’s smallest continent is Australia, whose area is 7,686,884 square kilometers. So in this post, we have told you the area of ​​India along with the whole world, hope you would have liked the information related to the area of ​​the earth.

Leave a Comment