Johnny depp net worth $900 million. John Christopher Depp II is an American actor, producer, musician and painter. He is the recipient of multiple accolades, including a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award, in addition to nominations for three Academy Awards and two BAFTAs.
Johnny Depp is an American actor, musician, and film producer who was born on June 9, 1963. He is one of the highest-paid actors in the world and well-known for appearing in the TV show 21 Jump Street. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sleepy Hollow, Rango, Alice In Wonderland, the Pirates of the Caribbean film series, Dark Shadows, and The Tourist are just a few of his film credits. People Magazine named him the Sexiest Man Alive in 2003 and 2009, respectively. He was named the highest-paid actor in the world by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2012. In addition, he has received other awards
Johnny depp Biography
|Real Name/Full Name:||John Christopher Depp II|
|Age:||58 years old|
|Birth Date:||9 June 1963|
|Birth Place:||Owensboro, Kentucky, United States|
|Wife/Spouse (Name):||Amber Heard (m. 2015–2017), Lori Anne Allison (m. 1983–1986)|
|Children:||Yes ( Lily-Rose Depp, John Christopher Depp III)|
|Profession:||American actor, producer, and musician|
|Net Worth||$900 million|
Johnny Depp Net Worth
|Net Worth (2022):||$900 million|
|Monthly Income And Salary:||$2 Million +|
|Yearly Income:||$25 Million +|
Johnny Depp Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2022||$900 million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$140 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$125 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$110 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$100 Million|
|Net Worth in 2017||$96 Million|
Lori Allison and Depp married in 1983 and divorced in 1985. Later, in the 1980s, he was engaged to Jennifer Grey and Sherilyn Fenn, and in 1990, he proposed to Winona Ryder, his co-star in “Edward Scissorhands.” From 1994 to 1998, he was in a relationship with model Kate Moss, then in 1998, he began dating French actress Vanessa Paradis. Johnny Depp began seeing Amber Heard, whom he met during the filming of “The Rum Diary,” after his divorce from Vanessa Paradis in 2012. Heard filed for divorce in 2016, after they wedded in 2015. Depp paid Heard $7 million in a settlement after they divorced in 2017. In 2018, Depp sued Heard for $50 million for defamation after she penned an op-ed in The Washington Post. Also Read Kristen Stewart Net Worth
|Favorite Actor||Will Smith|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Stone|
|Favorite Singer||Britney Spears|
|Favorite Song||Not Know|
|Favorite Sportsman||Aaron Donald|
|Favorite Movie||Don’t Know|
|Favorite Footballer||Lionel Andrés Messi|
|Favorite TV Show||How I Met Your Mother|
On June 9, 1963, in Owensboro, Kentucky, John Christopher Depp II was born to waitress Betty Sue Palmer and civil engineer John Christopher Depp. As a child, Depp’s family moved a lot before having settled in Miramar, Florida in 1970. Johnny’s parents divorced when he was 15, and his mother subsequently remarried Robert Palmer, whom Depp has described as “an inspiration.” At the age of 16, he dropped out of Miramar High School to pursue a music career.
Throughout his acting career, Depp has won a slew of prestigious honors. For the Academy Award for Best Actor, Johnny Depp has been nominated three times. For Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003), he received the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Actor in a Leading Role, and for Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, he received the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy (2004). He has one Golden Globe, Fifteen People’s Choice Awards, one Screen Actors Guild Award, three Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, and five MTV Movie & TV Awards to his name.
- His annual income has been reported to exceed $100 million in some years, making him among the world’s highest-paid actors.
- Johnny got $45,000 each episode as a star on “21 Jump Street.”
- He made $5 million for “Nick of Time” in 1995, and another $5 million for “Donnie Brasco” in 1997.
- Johnny Depp made a total of $60 million on the 3rd and 4th “Pirates” films. He was paid $10 million for his debut appearance as Jack Sparrow in the 2003 film “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.” His starting salary for the second installment was $20 million, plus an extra $40 million in backend points.
- Backend earnings from “Alice in Wonderland” totaled $55 million.
- “Rango” brought him $7.5 million, “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” brought him $18 million, “Rum Diary” brought him $15 million, and “The Tourist” brought him $20 million.
- Johnny received $16 million in 2020 for his role in the third installment of the “Fantastic Beasts” trilogy.
- Johnny Depp earned $650 million in pay, backend gains, and endorsement deals between 2003 and 2016, as per a lawsuit filed against his Ex business manager.
Johnny Depp Assets
He owns a three-island property in the Bahamas, which he bought for $5.35 million. He also owns five houses in Hollywood Hills which are collectively worth $19 million. His managers have claimed that he spends monthly $3,50,000 on staff, wines, and other things.
His car collection includes 1959 Corvette, 2015 Range Rover worth $ 54,000 and Rolls Royce Wraith worth $ 3,28,000. He also owned a massive yacht which was worth $ 22 million which he sold in 2016.