James Edward Allen is an American country music singer and songwriter. He is signed to Broken Bow Records imprint Stoney Creek, for which he has released the two singles “Best Shot” and “Make Me Want To” and the 2018 album Mercury Lane.
Jimmie Allen Biography
|Full Name||James Edward Allen|
|Date of Birth||June 18, 1985|
|Place of Birth||Delaware|
Jimmie Allen Net Worth 2023
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Age:||37 Years Old|
|Country of Origin:||United States of America|
|Born:||18 June 1985|
James Edward Allen was born in Milton, Delaware, on June 18, 1985, to James and Angela but relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, in 2007. He was poor for the majority of his first few years in Nashville, and he frequently lived out of his car. He has 6 siblings.
Regarding his relationship status, Jimmie is in a relationship with Alexis Gale. They met in the spring of 2019 after Jimmie’s cousin’s wife introduced them. On March 1, 2020, Jimmie and Alexis welcomed their first child named Naomi Bettie Allen. Jimmie also has a 6-year-old son, Aadyn, from his previous relationship.
Awards and Nominations
- Academy of Country Music Awards for the New Male Artist of the Year in 2021.
- Country Music Association Awards for New Artist of the Year in 2021.
- CMT Music Awards nominations for the Breakthrough Video of the Year for “Best Shot” in 2019.
- Academy of Country Music Awards nominations for the New Male Artist of the Year in 2019.
- Country Music Association Awards nominations for New Artist of the Year in 2020.
- CMT Music Awards nominations for the Performance of The Year for “This Is Us” (with Noah Cyrus) in 2021.
- Grammy Awards nominations for the Best New Artist in 2022.
While on tour with Scotty McCreery, Allen began his music career. With the help of Wide Open Music, he signed a contract in 2016. Ash Bowers created his self-titled debut EP a year later. It was a huge smash and made Spotifys United States Viral 50 chart. Country radio stations added it to their rotation within a week of its debut. Country Airplay and Billboards Hot 100 all charted the song. Mercury Lane, Jimmies debut album, was produced by Ash Bowers and published in October of 2018. Billboard Country Airplay charted Best Shot from that album at number one in November 2018. To top it all off Billboard Country Airplay charted the albums second song, Make Me Want To. This Is Us was Jimmies collaboration with Noah Cyrus in 2010. A version of the song appears on his upcoming EP Bettie James, which is scheduled for release on July 10, 2019.