Honda Net Worth, Аѕ оf Јаnuаrу 2022, Ноndа hаd а nеt wоrth оf mоrе thаn $200 bіllіоn. Ноndа іѕ оnе оf thе fаѕtеѕt-grоwіng аutоmоbіlе соmраnу, аnd іt wоn’t tаkе muсh tіmе fоr іt tо ѕurраѕѕ іtѕ сurrеnt nеt wоrth, whісh іѕ а lot.
Ноndа Моtоr Соmраnу іѕ а Јараnеѕе аutоmоbіlе соmраnу thаt рrоduсеѕ а vаrіеtу оf рrоduсtѕ аnd іѕ оnе оf thе fаѕtеѕt-grоwіng аutоmоbіlе соmраnу. Іt hаѕ fасеd mаnу dіffісultіеѕ ѕіnсе іt’ѕ іnсерtіоn but hаѕ tасklеd еvеrу ѕіnglе оnе оf thеm іmрrеѕѕіvеlу. Іt hаѕ а hugе dеmаnd іn bоth thе Јараnеѕе аnd Аmеrісаn mаrkеtѕ.
The world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer and most prominent conglomerate of automobiles and power equipment have been making quite impressive progress over the years. As observed Honda net worth increase by 65.12% in its revenue and 378.25% in net income year-over-year.
Honda Net Worth
Being the world’s largest manufacturer of automobile combustion engines, Honda Motor Company Ltd. holds a market share of 5.78% in the revenue category worldwide. Honda has set up its subsidiaries all over the world ranging from automobiles to aircraft. Subsidiaries are American Honda Motor Company, Honda Automobile China, Honda Siel Cars India, Dongfeng Honda, Honda Aircraft Company, Honda Spain, Honda Canada Inc., and many more. Currently, Honda net worth is around 53.44 billion US dollars.
Honda Revenue Yearly
Honda is booming in the market thus numbers of Honda revenue too. Regarded as one of the quality brand automobile company Honda sets a standard reputation in the market with robust revenue each year.
- As of March 2021, Honda revenue in 2021 is reported as $123,802.9 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2020 was reported as $137,365 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2019 was reported as $142,997.5 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2018 was reported as $138,250.3 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2017 was reported as $130,192.6 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2016 was reported as $121,18.6 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2015 was reported as $121,285.7 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2014 was reported as $118,424.5 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2013 was reported as $119,523.2 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2012 was reported as $100,940.8 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2011 was reported as $107,242.4 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2010 was reported as $92.655.07 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2009 was reported as $100,112.4 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2008 was reported as $108,025.4 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2007 was reported as $99,784.26 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2006 was reported as $89,171.96 Million
- Honda Revenue in 2005 was reported as $77,850.94 Million
Honda Monthly Turnover
Honda Motor Ltd. has a PE ratio of 5.91 in September 2021. The company behoof an increase of 6.95% year-over-year in its assets by the end of June 2021 as the total assets amounted to 200.044 billion US dollars. While the company’s total liabilities stood at 112.645 billion US dollars. Honda Limited’s quarterly revenue for June of 2021 was 32.613 billion US dollars with an increase of 65.12%. But received a fall of 369.23% year-over-year with a net income totaling 2.025 billion US dollars.
Honda Annual Profit
Honda comes up with new technology as well as new designs of vehicles on road. Each year lakhs of bikes and cars are manufactured under the Honda company. And, each year lakhs of units are transported to other countries. Well, the manufacture augments as the sales increases. Hond has garnered massive money from their sales are as follows:
- As of 2021, Honda profit is $25,669.8 Million.
- Honda profit in the year 2020 was $28,330.02 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2019 was $29,769.02 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2018 was $30,245.09 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2017 was $29,140.08 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2016 was $27,130.64 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2015 was $27,275.57 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2014 was $30,813.68 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2013 was $$30,646.7 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2012 was $25761.47 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2011 was $29,280.3 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2010 was $23,376.09 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2009 was $25,916.58 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2008 was $31,136.97 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2007 was $28,997.98 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2006 was $26,078.75 Million
- Honda profit in the year 2005 was $23,507.4 Million
Honda Annual Turnover
The Honda group has the largest number of sales considering its vast expanded businesses that includes almost all the major part of the market. Procuring the gain of 29.084 billion US dollars as its gross profit, the company has made an annual turnover of somewhat like 8.957 billion US dollars by the third quarter of 2021. Which is quite a rise in revenue as compared with the previous year’s revenue which amounted to 4.193 billion in 2020.