Evan Thomas Peters is an American actor. He is known for his multiple roles on the FX anthology series American Horror Story; as Detective Colin Zabel in the HBO crime drama limited series Mare of Easttown, which won him a Primetime Emmy Award in 2021; as Stan Bowes in the first season of the FX ballroom drama series Pose.
Evan Peters Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Jan 20, 1987 (35 years old)|
|Place of Birth:||St. Louis|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Evan Thomas Peters was born on 20th January 1987 in St. Louis, Missouri, to Phil, a Vice President of Administration for the private Michigan foundation “Charles Stewart Mott,” and Julie Peters, a homemaker. He was raised as a Roman Catholic in the Ballwin suburbs and hence attended Catholic grade school. Peters has a brother named Andrew and a half-sister named Michelle. Peters began taking acting classes there and at the age of 15, relocated to Los Angeles with his mother with the hopes of pursuing a career in the entertainment industry.
Peters began dating Emma Roberts in 2012, with whom he co-starred in the 2013 film ”Adult World.” After a heated argument, Roberts was arrested in 2013 for physically assaulting Peters. However, after Peters declined to seek charges, Roberts was released a few hours later. Despite the fact that the incident made news, the couple chose to go on and rebuild their relationship. In March 2014, the couple confirmed their engagement, however, they did get separated in early 2019. Peters was in a relationship with American singer-songwriter Halsey from 2019 to 2020 and also dated actress Alexia Quinn in 2012.
Awards and Nominations
- Peters won the Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries, or Television Film for the film, “Mare of Easttown” in 2022.
- Peters won a Primetime Emmy Award and Hollywood Critics Association TV Award for the film, “Mare of Easttown” in 2021.
- Peters won the Best Breakthrough Performance award at the Phoenix Film Festival for the film, “Clipping Adam” in 2004.
- Peters was nominated for Screen Actors Guild Award and Critics’ Choice Television Awards in 2022 for the film, “Mare of Easttown.”
- Critics’ Choice Television Award (2018)
- Saturn Award (2018)
- British Independent Film Award (2018)
- Fangoria Chainsaw Award (2016)
- Satellite Awards (2012)
- Young Artist Award (2005)
Evan Peters began auditioning for commercials and television shows almost immediately after moving to California. Peters made his acting debut in the 2004 drama film Clipping Adam, and from 2005 to 2006, he appeared in the ABC science fiction series Invasion. From 2004 until 2010, Peters appeared in a slew of national ads for well-known brands like Kelloggs, Papa John’s Pizza, and PlayStation. He also had recurring parts on Disney Channel’s Phil of the Future and The CW’s One Tree Hill at this time.